Managers and professionals at all levels must rely upon sound communication for effective working relationships. Through self-assessments, role-playing activities, and video simulations, this training course provides the skills to handle all types of situations with a flexible, genuine, and self-confident approach, and build collaborative relationships based on trust and respect.
You Will Learn How To
- Build collaborative relationships that emphasize trust and respect
- Communicate effectively using simple and concise language
- Enhance listening to anticipate and avoid misunderstandings
- Foster cross-cultural understanding in your workplace
- Eliminate communication roadblocks and focus on nonverbal cues